5 conversations about one thing
- I don't think I'm going to forget that anytime soon.
- No need for a refresher then?
- I'd like to say it'd be less of a need for a refresher and more of a want... but, I could see it quickly evolving into a need.
- Happy early birthday.
- One of many presents coming my way then?
- I’ll get you a new car - with a bigger back seat.
- God, you're so fucking sexy. How am I ever supposed to get anything done with you around?
did i ever properly thank you for letting me have such a lovely time with you last week at the gotham awards?! if i didn't, consider this my formal thank you, even if you ran off by the end of the night.
- as if you have anything to thank me for. i, meanwhile, was a terrible guest. but it was best i stayed with you, as i went home one day last week and was promptly in trouble for it. i'm just moving in with you from now on.
shall i give you my spare key, then? you know i'm happy to play mother hen roommate!
i've thought about just getting my own place in new york, but forcing myself on you as a new flatmate is a better idea. i need something useful to do; i've cleared my slate of work and have nothing to do but drink and make mistakes.
- I never want to push you, but do you want to talk about Thursday?
- "I don't want to push you, but" I'm going to push you. What about Thursday?
- Hal, you know what I'm talking about. When I came back to the house and you were...
- i'd ask you, but you seem more of a romantic than i'd ever be. a really manny santos.
- THANKS FOR THAT. i do consider myself a romantic but i haven't been properly in love for probably the same period of time.
- you need to find someone, lasher. you're the sort that needs it.
- i really do, i get in trouble otherwise. though it does take a lot of energy with this lifestyle.
- i was about to say, you're the sort where relationships make you better.
- i can't even be offended, i wear my hot mess on my sleeve whilst single.